Monday, September 1, 2008

Hamlet 2

So I rode up to the Village Center Cinemas today, an uncomfortable theater with unbeatable prices, and saw Hamlet 2. The movie was just ok, don't believe the hype, but the ride was nice. Saw some chick with a shaved head on a beach cruiser. I wasn't wearing my helmet and I got to thinking about the bike lanes in Spokane, and the streets in general. The roads are awful around here. DO they have a special area in city coade protecting them against being sued in case anyone breaks an ankle crossing the street? I understand how it must be hard to keep up, but sometimes the repairs are so bad it makes the street more dangerous for cyclists and pedestrians.

Kanye West rides a Cinelli in low earth orbit

















I hope everyone in Mississippi and Louisiana stays safe.

Adios

No comments: